Looking good! I've been playing with the teddy bear fur it for awhile now, here is how my church roof came out - I'm rather pleased with it: http://tasmancave.blogspot.com/2011/06/saxon-church-finished.html
Human Infravision
-
Gizmodo reports "By injecting nanoparticles into the eyes of mice,
scientists gave them the ability to see near-infrared light—a wavelength
not normally vi...
Hero Forge (review)
-
Starship Captian (looks kind of like me)
Hero Forge https://www.heroforge.com/ is a Cool newish company that uses
Shapeways 3d printing to create your ...
15mm Great Swamp Lizard
-
We are very pleased to release our latest 15mm fantasy model -- the Great
Swamp Lizard. This towering beast can eat his way straight through entire
enemy ...
These are not all my images. I am using various images from around the web, mostly from public sources or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image(s) if it an infringement.
Looking good, I'm really interested to see how the roofs turn out.
ReplyDeleteShaping up nicely!
ReplyDeleteLooking good! I've been playing with the teddy bear fur it for awhile now, here is how my church roof came out - I'm rather pleased with it:
ReplyDeletehttp://tasmancave.blogspot.com/2011/06/saxon-church-finished.html
Looking great and it gives a hint for making a perfect home .
ReplyDeleteYour buildings look really great. Looking forward to seeing the finished version.
ReplyDelete