She's really a very well disguised Sister of Battle, or whatever the Evil Empire calls their Ultra Nuns these days.
Of course, I have met a few nuns that could take on an entire chapter of Space Marines with a yardstick and a raised eyebrow. And send the Marines packing.
Human Infravision
-
Gizmodo reports "By injecting nanoparticles into the eyes of mice,
scientists gave them the ability to see near-infrared light—a wavelength
not normally vi...
Martian Civil War
-
My flyer was pulled out of the box for only the second time. It was fun to
run, and was a constant pain to the bad guys. After our last gathering,
plans...
These are not all my images. I am using various images from around the web, mostly from public sources or private sources used with permission. I have tried to include only images under public domain, creative commons, or fair use. If I have inadvertently violated any copyrights, please inform me and I will remove your image(s) if it an infringement.
Well that cheered me up!
ReplyDeleteI just got in trouble from the Mrs for laughing while she was telling me something serious while I was looking at this post. Worth it thought :-D
ReplyDeleteLOL brilliant
ReplyDeleteNobody messes with Ethel, she's the Emperor's Chosen.
ReplyDeleteShe's really a very well disguised Sister of Battle, or whatever the Evil Empire calls their Ultra Nuns these days.
ReplyDeleteOf course, I have met a few nuns that could take on an entire chapter of Space Marines with a yardstick and a raised eyebrow. And send the Marines packing.
Thanks for posting, the last image actually made me LOL (I kept thinking it was Stewie Griffin).
ReplyDelete