I don't know folks, you think she's hinting at those WW2 Germans? I am not sure I can get her enough 28mm Germans in time for her birthday, but she also likes 1/72 plastics, so I might go that route.
You should look into Valiant's WWII soldiers. They are more expensive than other 1/72 makers, but still cheaper than metal. AND they are a few mm bigger than the average 1/72 offerings.
Okay, that's just too darn funny! Cute, too. Looks like you've got the kid hooked on lead. You know, heroin's cheaper, and more socially acceptable... just saying...
You should look into Valiant's WWII soldiers. They are more expensive than other 1/72 makers, but still cheaper than metal. AND they are a few mm bigger than the average 1/72 offerings.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip, Andrew. A few years back, I bought her some Saracens ad Crusaders, but she lost interest. She also has some 1/35 Romans and Celts.
ReplyDelete-Eli
Okay, that's just too darn funny! Cute, too. Looks like you've got the kid hooked on lead. You know, heroin's cheaper, and more socially acceptable... just saying...
ReplyDelete-J
Great Picture!!
ReplyDelete